Health Net Medi-Cal: Valued Health Coverage You Deserve
Keep your contact information (phone, address or e-mail) current to get important information about your Medi-Cal health coverage. Contact your Medi-Cal county eligibility worker today.
Health Net is working to improve your online experience
The new Member Online Account is now available. Register now if you haven't already done so. You will need your member number located on your Health Net ID card and a valid email address.
Questions? Contact Member Services toll free at 1-800-675-6110 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Welcome Health Net Medi-Cal Members!
Welcome Health Net Medi-Cal members! Thank you for choosing us as your Medi-Cal health plan. You can rest easy knowing that we're here for you through every stage of life with low- and no-cost benefits and programs.
Medical benefits include:
- Preventive care (this includes no-cost screenings).
- Prenatal, pregnancy and well-baby care.
- Family planning services.
- Urgent care, emergency services and hospital care.
- Lab work and x-rays.
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line.
- Mental health treatment for adults.
- Behavioral health treatment for children.
- Health education programs and services.
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- Multi-lingual help. Interpreter services.
- Eye exams and eye glasses are covered for both adults and children.
- Extra services at no cost to help Medi-Cal members with their health and well-being. Learn more
To serve you better, we invest in local providers that know the distinct culture and needs of your neighborhood. For this reason we can contract with the right doctors, pharmacies and hospitals to give you the valued health care you deserve.
All this and a lot more! For a complete list of your benefits, call Member Services toll free at 1-800-675-6110 (TTY:711) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Member Handbook tells you about your coverage under Health Net. Please read it carefully and completely. It will help you understand and use your benefits and services. It also explains your rights and responsibilities as a member of Health Net.
- Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Spanish (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Arabic (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Armenian (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Chinese (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Farsi (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Hmong (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Khmer (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Korean (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Russian (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Tagalog (PDF)
- Member Handbook - Vietnamese (PDF)
Your health plan is packed with benefits designed to help you be as healthy as you can be. We don't want you to miss out on any of your benefits. This Welcome Kit will help you get to know Health Net – and get started on your journey to good health!
Health Net Medi-Cal behavioral health plan for members
Your behavioral health benefits are administered by MHN Services. At MHN Services, it's about you. We strive to serve you by listening carefully, working to understand your needs, developing solutions to help meet those needs, and working to deliver results that help improve your quality of life.
Do you know about your behavioral health benefits? Your plan covers medically necessary mental health services. Benefits generally include:
- Sessions with therapists (or counselors), psychiatrists or psychologists, online or in-person.
- Treatment in settings that meet your medical needs – from care for a few hours per day, to several days a week (referred to as "alternate levels of care").
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare.
- For other mental health and substance use treatment needs, MHN Services coordinates referrals to the county mental health plans (CMHPs). Please call MHN Services or refer to your official plan documents (Summary Plan Description or Evidence of Coverage) for details about your plan.
- Learn more about behavioral health treatment coverage through MHN Services.
Here's a reason to smile. Health Net is the only Medi-Cal plan in Los Angeles and Sacramento counties that offers both medical and dental coverage. Plus, you can receive discounts on adult and child orthodontia treatment through our Orthodontics Discount Program.
Do you know about dental benefits?
Health Net offers low- to no-cost medical and dental benefits to qualified Medi-Cal members in Los Angeles and Sacramento County.
Who can enroll
- Medi-Cal members living in Los Angeles or Sacramento Counties
- Medi-Cal members in Los Angeles and Sacramento Counties that currently have medical with Health Net and want to switch or add dental with Health Net
- Medi-Cal members that currently have dental with Health Net and want to switch or add medical with Health Net
Make a plan for a lifetime of better health for you and your family with Medi-Cal. Explore the articles and videos on this site to learn about Medi-Cal and get started on your plan today!
Health Net Community Connect helps you find programs, connect to services and apply for benefits. Let Community Connect do the hard work. The service is free. Search for local vendors 24/7.
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – English (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Arabic (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Armenian (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Cambodian (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Chinese (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Farsi (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Hmong (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Korean (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Russian (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Tagalog (PDF)
- Health Net Community Connect Member Flyer – Vietnamese (PDF)