Welcome Health Net Brokers
NEW! National PPO Provider Network Outside of California is Changing
For Small and Large employer groups based in California, effective November 1, 2023, the Cigna HealthcareSM PPO Network* will replace the First Health network as the provider network outside of California for Health Net PPO plans with out-of-state coverage.
Broker Portal Log In
Log in to the Broker Portal to view commission statements, book of business, and information related to Individual & Family, Commercial Group, and Medicare Supplement plans.
Website registration gives access to the full site, to get answers for clients about coverage and eligibility, provides sales support tools, and more.
Medicare Advantage Broker Self-Service Portal
Access our Single Sign-On Portal
Please reference Wellcare Single Sign-On for set-up instructions.
Within this portal, you will have access to Centene Workbench and CustomPoint. Centene Workbench is our broker portal that allows you to submit inquiries, access your Book of Business, view pending applications, see commission history and statements (if applicable), make changes to your profile, and so much more!
For step-by-step instructions, see our Portal User Guide.
CustomPoint is our self-service sales material download and ordering tool. It allows you to order state and plan-specific sales and enrollment materials as needed! View the CustomPoint Resources page for helpful information.
News you can use
Be in the loop with what's going on at Health Net
This monthly newsletter features content that can help you serve your clients. 5 minutes is all it takes to discover the latest:
- Industry trends
- Wellness resources
- Health Net news
- Happenings in the community
Who We Are
Check out our newly updated Who We Are video. Use it to help introduce Health Net to all our stakeholders. It shows:
- Our commitment to every stage of life.
- How we provide local, specialized care.
- Manage your Business in the Broker Portal (PDF)
- Broker Book of Business Transfer Guide (PDF)
- Get everything you need to sell small business
- News and Announcements
- Go Paperless With
- Coverage term changes
- Teladoc Resources Flyer (PDF)
- Teladoc Resources FAQs (PDF)
- Your Cardiovascular Health is Key to a Healthy Life (PDF)
- Protect Your Child's Physical and Mental Well Being (PDF)
- Centene Corporation Business Ethics and Conduct Policy (PDF)
- DSNP Resources for CA Producers/Brokers
Small Group Solutions
Move your business forward – by giving your clients affordable, flexible HMO and PPO options! We offer an array of robust small business-focused solutions. It's easy to select the right plan and network. And with round-the-clock care options, concierge-style service, wellness programs, and other extras, our plans offer value beyond benefits. The result is satisfaction – for you, your clients, and their employees.
New Case Information
- Underwriting Promotion (PDF)
- 2024 – Submission Rules & Timelines (PDF)
- 2023 – Submission Rules & Timelines (PDF)
- January 2024 Employee Enrollment (XLSX)
- January 2023 Employee Enrollment (XLSX)
- Census Enrollment Guide (PDF)
Sales Web Portal
* The Cigna HealthcareSM PPO Network refers to the health care providers (doctors, hospitals, specialists) contracted as part of the Cigna Healthcare PPO for Shared Administration.
Cigna HealthcareSM is an independent company and not affiliated with Health Net of California, Inc. Access to the Cigna HealthcareSM PPO Network is available through Cigna Healthcare's contractual relationship with Health Net of California, Inc. All Cigna Healthcare products are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.