Appeals and Grievances
Many issues or concerns can be promptly resolved by our Member Services Department. If you have not already done so, you may want to first contact Member Services before submitting an appeal or grievance.
Member tip: Check the back of your ID card for your phone contact information.
File an Appeal or Grievance
Health Net encourages you to provide a detailed account of your experience. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share this information. We hope that you will allow us to continue to serve you and provide the excellent service that you deserve.
If you believe a delay in the decision making may impose an imminent and serious threat to your health, please contact customer service using the toll-free telephone number on your ID card to request an expedited review.
Go to Your Plan
- Medi-Cal – GRIEVANCE FORM
- Medi-Cal Dental – GRIEVANCE FORM
- Commercial Individual & Family Plan – GRIEVANCE FORM
- Commercial Employer Group – GRIEVANCE FORM
- Medicare Advantage – Appeals and Grievances
- Medicare (Supplement Plan) – Appeals and Grievances
- Medicare (Employer Group) – Appeals and Grievances
- Cal MediConnect Plan – Appeals and Grievances