Keep Track of Your Coverage
Manage your health the easy way. Through the member portal, you can access the following tips and tools to make things easy on yourself.
- Check coverage information. Have a glance at the benefits offered to you and your family. Or, download full coverage documents.
- Find a doctor. Provider Search easily lets you search by health plan or location. And you're not limited to searching for a doctor. You can look for dental, vision, alternative, and other providers – plus hospitals and care centers near you.
- Find a pharmacy. Use the Pharmacy Locator to find a retail pharmacy close to your home.
- Make a premium payment. Access three easy ways to pay – online, by mail or by phone.
- Print and order ID cards. Need a new ID card? Print a replacement card quickly online or order a new card by mail.
- View claims, approvals and download forms. See a record of the services you've had. Find out if your approval has gone through, or download forms you need for your plan.
Secure Access to Tools
Get a Health Net username and password for our member portal. Choose your plan type to register an account:
- Member Registration – Medi-Cal
- Member Registration – Individual and Family Plans*
- Member Registration – Employer Plans
- Member Registration – Medicare
- All other plans
* Purchased through Covered California™, a broker or directly from Health Net.
Important Pharmacy Information
It's a normal part of life to rely on a prescribed drug or product. Whether it's for you or a family member, you'll want to find the right medicine for the right price – at the most convenient location.
Member Log In
- New options for managing your Digital Medical Records
Complete access to your health information helps you manage your health better and know what health care resources are available to you.
- Preventive Care for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Your Health Net Group or Individual & Family health plan provides coverage for medicine to help prevent getting HIV. It also covers related essential support services.
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
For Group and Individual Family Plans
When you get emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing.
- Care Connections
Care Connections is a FREE program for members who face a serious illness, such as cancer, liver disease, AIDS, or COPD.
Get anytime access to a variety of health resources, information and support.
- Eat Smarter and Lose Weight with Health Net
Get access to free programs that support you through the process of learning to eat smarter, and how to lose weight.
We're here to answer any questions you have about your Health Net plan.
- Member Forms and Brochures
- WPATH Training Materials
- WPATH Training Course Information