Keep Track of Your Coverage
Manage your health the easy way. Through the member portal, you can access the following tips and tools to make things easy on yourself.
- Check coverage information. Have a glance at the benefits offered to you and your family. Or, download full coverage documents.
- Find a doctor. Provider Search easily lets you search by health plan or location. And you're not limited to searching for a doctor. You can look for dental, vision, alternative, and other providers – plus hospitals and care centers near you.
- Find a pharmacy. Use the Pharmacy Locator to find a retail pharmacy close to your home.
- Make a premium payment. Access three easy ways to pay – online, by mail or by phone.
- Print and order ID cards. Need a new ID card? Print a replacement card quickly online or order a new card by mail.
- View claims, approvals and download forms. See a record of the services you've had. Find out if your approval has gone through, or download forms you need for your plan.
Secure Access to Tools
Get a Health Net username and password for our member portal. Choose your plan type to register an account:
- Member Registration – Medi-Cal
- Member Registration – Individual and Family Plans*
- Member Registration – Employer Plans
- Member Registration – Medicare
- All other plans
* Purchased through Covered California™, a broker or directly from Health Net.
Important Pharmacy Information
It's a normal part of life to rely on a prescribed drug or product. Whether it's for you or a family member, you'll want to find the right medicine for the right price – at the most convenient location.
Member Log In
Care Connections is a FREE program for members who face a serious illness, such as cancer, liver disease, AIDS, or COPD.
Get anytime access to a variety of health resources, information and support.
We're here to answer any questions you have about your Health Net plan.