Welcome Health Net Providers
Log In / Register
On November 18, 2021, all business migrated to one portal.* Please update your bookmarks.
Registration required to access the portal. If you already have access, no action is needed.
*Prison Health Care Provider Network will not be impacted and will continue access on provider.healthnet.com.
CalAIM Updates for Medi-Cal &
Cal MediConnect Providers
CalAIM (California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal) is a multi-year initiative by DHCS to improve the quality of life and health outcomes of our population by implementing broad delivery system, program and payment reform across the Medi-Cal program.
Resources for you
- Special Supplemental Benefits for Chronically Ill Attestation
- Public Health Advisories & Notices
- Additional Resources
- Clinic Workforce Stabilization Retention Payments (CWSRP) Summary (PDF)
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization Guidelines
- County/City Resources Referral Forms
- Forms & Brochures
- Medi-Cal Rx Prior Authorization Reinstatement Webinar
- Medical Policies
- Medicare Pre-Auth
- New Provider Welcome Packets
- Open Negotiation Notice – No Surprises Act
- Population Needs Assessment Report (PDF)
- Submit Claims
- Timely Access to Care Training (PDF)
- WPATH Training Materials
- WPATH Training Course Information
2023 CalAIM/ACEs Spring Training Series
Webinars available for Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) training and additional areas to support your work with CalAIM and other special populations. These cover the history of ACEs and how ACEs affect lifelong health, Motivational Interviewing, Social Determinants of Health, Cultural Humility and more.
Health Net is pleased to introduce the Choosing Wisely initiative. The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Foundation encourages practitioners and patients to "Choose Wisely." This initiative seeks to advance a national dialogue on avoiding unnecessary medical tests, treatments and procedures.
Download informational resources for your patients and clinicians to promote shared-decision making at ChoosingWisely.org.