Mail Order Pharmacy
For certain kinds of prescription drugs, you can use our network mail order pharmacy. Generally, the drugs available through mail order are drugs that you take on a regular basis for a chronic or long-term medical condition. The drugs available through our mail order pharmacy are marked as mail order (MO) drugs on our List of Drugs (Formulary).
Using a mail order pharmacy allows you to:
- Order up to a 90-day supply of drugs.
- Have your order delivered safely to your door. This may mean fewer trips for you to the pharmacy.
Usually, you can expect to receive your drugs within 10-14 days from the time the mail order pharmacy receives your order. If your mail order is delayed, you can contact the pharmacy directly or Member Services for help.
- CVS Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy Form – English (PDF)
- CVS Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy Form – Spanish (PDF)
Ordering is easy. Open the order form (PDF) above for complete details. You can order online, by phone or by mail. For help you can also contact Member Services.
- Employer Plans - Medicare
- Drug and Pharmacy Information
- Transitions of Prescription Drugs
- Prior Authorizations, Step Therapy and Quantity Limits
- Find a Pharmacy
- Mail Order Pharmacy
- Out-of-Network Pharmacies
- Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP)
- Medication Adherence and Quality Assurance
- Coverage Determinations/ Drug Exceptions and Appeals
- List of Drug Changes