Employer Group Medicare Drug & Pharmacy Information
With our plan you have Part D prescription drug coverage to help with the cost of your medications. We select the generic and brand name drugs in our list of drugs (formulary) as part of a quality treatment program.
In addition, we can assist you with the following:
- Transitions of prescription drugs
- Prior Authorization, Step Therapy and Quantity Limits
- Find a Pharmacy
- Mail Order Pharmacy
- Out-of-Network Pharmacies
- Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP)
- Medication Adherence and Quality Assurance
- Coverage Determinations/Drug Exceptions and Appeals
- Information about the List of Drugs or Changes
Part D Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
When you use your Part D benefit, we send you an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to help you understand what prescriptions you filled and to keep track of your drug payments. The EOB is available for free in another format or language upon request.
If you have questions about your pharmacy benefits, please contact Member Services. We are here to help.