Health Net Vision
Make sure your employees will see far into their future! Our Vision PPO plans offer services both you and your employees can use to maintain good eye health and sharp vision through all stages of life. Plans include a provider network that features:
A few covered features of the Vision PPO plans include:
- Contact lens allowance. If you prefer contact lenses to traditional eye glasses.
- Discounts of up to 40%. Get a discount on a second complete pair of glasses through in-network providers.
- Coverage for the most popular lens options. Includes ultraviolet, scratch-resistant, tints, and more.
- Choose from any available frame at a provider location. You can apply your frame allowance to the frame of your choice and receive 20% off the remaining balance.
Pediatric vision coverage (newborn through age 18) is included on all medical plans. We also offer adult Health Net Vision PPO plans (ages 19 and older), which offer you and your employees the convenience of a large national network, plus:
- A diverse network of independent and retail providers.
- Many eyewear providers are open nights and weekends to fit busy lifestyles.
- Online provider options, such as LensCrafters.com, Target Optical.com, Ray-Ban.com, Glasses.com, and ContactsDirect.com.
- Choice of any frames on hand at provider locations. This includes current styles from some of the best known names in the business, such as:
- Tiffany & Co. and more
- Low copayments.
- The freedom to see any provider you choose – either in-network or out-of-network – and be covered under the plan.
- Discounts of 5–15% on LASIK and PRK from U.S. Laser Network.
- No claim forms for in-network services.
Find providers by calling Health Net Vision Member Services at 1-866-392-6058.
Note: Exam and lens copays, plus eyewear allowance, vary by plan.