Learn More About Salud con Health Net
What makes Salud different?
- Designed for members of the Hispanic community, Salud offers access to affordable, local, culturally competent health care.
- Quality medical professionals who understand the cultural preferences and health concerns of Latinos.
- The ability to offer cost-savings to employers without giving up quality for employees.
And when Salud is paired alongside another Health Net plan, it's a combination that's perfectly matched for a diverse workforce.
GET A QUOTE OR MORE INFORMATION
Salud plans make it possible to get what's really important when it comes to benefits - comprehensive coverage, plan choice and low, predictable copays. Plan members and insureds also have access to participating SIMNSA1 providers in Mexico.
Salud HMO y Más
Salud HMO y Más plans offer some of the lowest copays around, making it easy to use preventive care benefits to stay healthy and well. Most offer:
- Low, fixed copays for many services.
- Coordinated care through a primary care physician.
- Emergency services covered worldwide.
Salud EPO plans are the best of both worlds - coordinated care through a primary care physician and freedom to see specialists without a referral. Most offer:
- Access to in-network doctors and hospitals no matter where the member lives.
- Fixed copays for many services.
- Specialist visits without a referral.
- Emergency services covered worldwide
Salud Mexico plans give members and their enrolled dependents access to medical care through participating SIMNSA2 providers in Tijuana, Rosarito, Mexicali and Tecate without a referral.
- Eligible members must live or work within 50 miles of either side of the California-Mexico border.
- The SIMNSA treating physician will coordinate all care in Mexico.
- SIMNSA is the only Mexican health plan regulated by the California Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC).
A network of physicians contracting with Sistemas Medicos Nacionales S.A. de C. V. (SIMNSA) has been selected to provide services to Health Net Salud HMO y Más members. Family members residing in Mexico cannot receive plan benefits when visiting California providers, except for emergencies or urgently needed care, which are covered worldwide.
A network of physicians contracting with Sistemas Medicos Nacionales S.A. de C.V. (SIMNSA) has been selected to provide services in Mexico.