Health & Wellness for Members
The following Health & Wellness features are available to Health Net members at no additional cost:
- Nurse Advice Line. You can talk to a nurse any time of day or night, via phone or chat. You can reach out with any health concern, from how best to manage a chronic condition to how to treat a minor injury. Our nurses are trained to ask the right questions to help you get the care you need and the help to better manage your health.
- Health Coaching. We can help you change unhealthy behaviors and adopt positive lifestyle changes.
- Craving to Quit. Tobacco program offers over the phone 1:1 support, with web based resources and chat help every step of the way. The tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco, including the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support and offers a personalized plan to quit.
- Healthy Discounts. Save with discounts on weight loss solutions with Weight Watchers®, and on other health and wellness products and services.
- Start Smart for Your Baby. Start Smart for Your Baby (SSFB) is a program for pregnant and new moms, providing custom support and care for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Sign up to receive health education materials, such as Mother's Guide to Pregnancy and Guide to Life After Delivery, and guidance from a care manager throughout your pregnancy.
- Care Reminders. Individual reminders based on care gaps, preventive screenings, shots, and medication safety all help reduce risks and promote self care.
Members have access to Healthy Discounts through current enrollment with Health Net of California, Inc. or Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net). Healthy Discounts is not part of Health Net's commercial medical benefit plans. They are not affiliated with Health Net's provider network, and they may be revised or withdrawn without notice. Healthy Discounts is not intended to take the place of any covered benefits and is offered to the member in addition to, rather than instead of, covered benefits. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Please always follow your health care provider's instructions. All programs are subject to change. Health Net Healthy Discounts offers discounts on health products and reduced-fee health services. Healthy Discounts providers are independent businesses. Members purchase services and/or supplies directly from these providers. Questions regarding the Healthy Discounts program should be directed to Health Net's Member Services Department. Questions regarding a Healthy Discounts provider should be directed to that provider.
Price and availability: Discounts for Healthy Discounts products are based on the providers' regular retail prices and usual charges. Providers' prices and charges are subject to change without notice. All discounted products and services are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply. Liability: Health Net makes no endorsements or warranties on any of the products or services offered through the Healthy Discounts program and assumes no liability for such.
Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, LLC and Centene Corporation. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, LLC. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.