Small business sales: get the whole package with Health Net
Health Net is bringing together everything you need to sell and renew small business in Q2 2021: competitive plan designs and networks, rate decreases, ancillary business-booster, and telehealth options.
Keep your book of business strong in today’s rebounding market.
Contact us today for an evaluation!
- Gold 80 PPO 1500/0 plan paired with Full PPO and EnhancedCare PPO networks
- HMO Platinum $0 plan paired with Full Network HMO, WholeCare, SmartCare and Salud HMO y Mas networks
- Low- or no-cost PCP/rehab therapy, lab, x-ray, generic RX cost-sharing with both plans
- HMO Platinum $0 offers no-cost specialist and urgent care
Lean Bronze 60 HDHP PPO 7000/0% plan (PDF) designed for employers and employees:
- Paired with Full PPO network
- Low-premium spend plan to pair with an HSA account
Platinum/Gold plans paired with our best-for-small-business WholeCare and Full HMO Networks
- Deliver a strong combination of care access and cost-effectiveness. Ask your Health Net representative about the significant savings over our competitors!
Platinum plans still leading with lowest out-of-pocket costs for members
- Check out this example of potential out-of-pocket cost-savings based on benefit usage of a 40-year-old member located in Region 15. Your Health Net representative can provide more examples, and help you run informative comparison quotes.
|WholeCare HMO Plan Benefit Usage||Platinum $10 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Platinum $30 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Gold $50 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Silver $50 Out-of-Pocket Costs|
|PCP office visit||$10||$30||$50||$50|
|Outpatient surgery (hospital)||$150||$500||$1,300||$2,5001|
|Follow-up PCP office visit||$10||$30||$50||$50|
Total Plan Benefit Usage Out-of-Pocket Costs
Plan Premium after 50% Employer Contribution
Total Member Out-of-Pocket Costs
1 $5,000 service with a 50% cost share
Rate decreases on our best-selling Full HMO/PPO and WholeCare Networks bring more value! Click on the links below to view and download our small business Q2 2021 premium rates and medical/vision/dental benefits for ACA-compliant plan policies, dental and vision, effective 4/1/2021–6/30/2021.1
- Q2 2021 medical rates (XLSX) (new business and renewing)
- 2021 dental rates (XLSX)
- 2021 vision rates (XLSX)
- 2021 medical portfolio (XLSX)
- 2021 vision portfolio (XLSX)
- 2021 dental portfolio (XLSX)
- Medical: Q2 2021 small business rates will have a 1.6% decrease for PPO and EnhancedCare PPO plans, and a 1.6% decrease for HMO and HSP plans.2
- Dental: No rate or plan changes at this time.
- Vision: No rate or plan changes at this time.
- Optional chiro: No rate or plan changes at this time.
These rates can be released immediately. However, you must include a disclaimer:
"Rates quoted are pending completion of regulatory review."
1 Please call your Account Manager for Grandfathered rates at 800-447-8812, option 2.
2 The above rates represent statewide averages. Actual plan rates vary by rating region. Percentages shown compare Q2 2021 rates to Q1 2021 rates.
WholeCare and Full Network HMO networks
These networks lead the way with value in 2021
Platinum is our most cost-effective metal tier in Q2 2021
Dental, vision, chiro, acu
Our bundling discounts (PDF) make our ancillary benefits even more competitive
Learn to Earn webinars
Look for a webinar invitation soon, offering you a chance to expand your book of business into the largest market share of companies in California
Telehealth options and resources
We're continuing our expanded access to care options (PDF) with Babylon Health, Nurse Advice, Heal, myStrength, Aunt Bertha
- New! Sales videos to help strengthen your new group sales and renewals! Share them with your groups today!
- Q2 2021 Standard Rate Guide (PDF), showcasing our initial Q2 2021 rates release.
- Check out the Top Reasons (PDF) to enroll, or stay, with us!
- Our 2021 Small Group Solutions Portfolio (PDF) and 2021 Ancillary Portfolio (PDF) – important tools that include plan overviews.
- Our Desktopper (PDF) and Dental/Vision Sell Sheet (PDF) give you useful snapshots of our 2021 offerings.
- Are your customers ready to enroll with us? Get our 2021 enrollment forms.
- Q2 2020 small group renewal guide
- Direct from your Account Executive: More ways Health Net coverage can bring value to small business in each Southern California selling region
We continue to be committed to the health and success of your business, and are standing by to help. Call your Health Net representative today to get started on a successful Q2!
Visit our broker hub for more information and resources.