Welcome Health Net Brokers
New Health Net Broker Portal Is Open for Business
The new Health Net broker portal has launched – designed with your convenience in mind! Now you'll find Individual and Family Plans, Medicare Supplement, and Commercial Group one user-friendly system.
Key features include:
- All in one place – Employer Group book of business joins Medicare and IFP on one site
- Mobile-friendly design, for phone and tablet
- Easy to use on-the-go
If you haven’t yet, you can register now. Log in to the new portal, take a look around and make yourself at home.
Broker Portal Log In
Log in the Broker Portal to view commission statements, book of business and information related to Individual & Family, Commercial Group and Medicare plans.
Website registration gives access to the full site, to get answers for clients about coverage and eligibility, provides sales support tools, and more.
Medicare Advantage Agent Portal
Self-service portal providing access to your book of business, commissions statements and more.
For 2021 and forward business: After completing the contracting process, agents will receive a welcome email to register for a secured log in to Agent Connect.
Pharmacy Creditability – Employer Required Notice to Employees
Health Net is mailing an important reminder to employer groups about a CMS notice they must provide their employees by October 15, 2021: Pharmacy plan creditable coverage.
Help your IFP clients lower their monthly health plan premiums. Payments are not retroactive so urge them to act quickly!
For Northern California
CanopyCare HMO, with its broad array of benefit design options, allows your San Francisco Bay area employer group clients access to care at five prominent medical groups with 5,000+ physicians, 18 contracted hospitals, and 48 urgent care centers.
- Manage your Business in the Broker Portal (PDF)
- Broker Book of Business Transfer Guide (PDF)
- Get everything you need to sell small business
- News and Announcements
- Go Paperless With
- Coverage term changes
- Centene Corporation Business Ethics and Conduct Policy (PDF)
- DSNP Resources for CA Producers/Brokers
Small Group Solutions
Move your business forward – by giving your clients affordable, flexible HMO and PPO options! We offer an array of robust small business-focused solutions. It's easy to select the right plan and network. And with round-the-clock care options, concierge-style service, wellness programs, and other extras, our plans offer value beyond benefits. The result is satisfaction – for you, your clients, and their employees.
New Case Information
- Underwriting Promotion (PDF)
- 2022 – Submission Rules & Timelines (PDF)
- 2021 – Submission Rules & Timelines (PDF)
- January 2022 Employee Enrollment (XLSX)
- January 2021 Employee Enrollment (XLSX)
- Census Enrollment Guide (PDF)