Broker – Key Contacts and Broker Support
We provide support for Brokers, Employers, General Agents, and Third-Party Administrators to assist with:
- Benefits inquiries and clarification.
- Product and plan overview.
- Claims inquiries including claims submissions for reprocessing.
- Verifying eligibility.
- Password resets for brokers or employers.
- Ordering single copy collateral.
Medicare, as well as health care in general, can be confusing, so we're happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Simply contact us using the information listed below.
Operating hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time)
- Option 1 – Member Services
- Option 2 – Account Service Unit (ASU)
- Option 3 – IFP Broker Sales & Service
- Option 4 – SBG Account Management Team
Fax and Email Addresses:
IFP Billing Department:
Fax: (916) 935-4522 | Email: IFPMembership@healthnet.com
IFP Enrollment Applications:
Fax: 1-800-977-4161 | Email: IFP_RC_Enrollment@healthnet.com
- Option 1 – New quotes/proposals
- Option 2 – Renewals for existing accounts
- Option 3 – Claims issues or benefit questions for an existing account (for brokers, consultant, or employer group administrator)
- Option 4 – Enrollment status of new group sales
- Option 5 – Broker commissions, contracting and appointments
- Option 6 – Eligibility or account billing
- Option 7 – Provider issues / ID cards / address changes (for members)
SBG Membership fax # for billing and enrollment issues: (866) 466-8144
SBG Membership Email: EnrollmentUnit_North@healthnet.com
SBG Account Management fax #: (800) 303-3110
Broker Services Email: Brokers@healthnet.com