Salud con Health Net
What makes Salud different?
- Designed for members of the Hispanic community, Salud offers access to affordable, local, culturally competent health care.
- Quality medical professionals who understand the cultural preferences and health concerns of Latinos.
- The ability to offer cost-savings to employers without giving up quality for employees.
And when Salud is paired alongside another Health Net plan, it's a combination that's perfectly matched for a diverse workforce.
Salud plans make it possible to get what's really important when it comes to benefits – comprehensive coverage, plan choice and low, predictable copayments. Plan members and insureds also have access to participating SIMNSA1 providers in Mexico.
Salud HMO y Mas
Salud HMO y Mas plans offer some of the lowest copayments around, making it easy to use preventive care benefits to stay healthy and well. Most offer:
- Low, fixed copayments for many services.
- Coordinated care through a primary care physician.
- Emergency services covered worldwide.
1 A network of physicians contracting with SistemasMedicos Nacionales, S.A. de C. V. (SIMNSA) has been selected to provide services to Health Net Salud HMO y Mas members. Family members residing in Mexico cannot receive plan benefits when visiting California providers, except for emergencies or urgently needed care, which are covered worldwide.