Founded in California more than 40 years ago, Health Net believes every person deserves a safety net for their health, regardless of age, income, employment status or current state of health. That's why we provide health coverage for every stage of life and advance health equity with innovative approaches to care. Today, Health Net's 2,600 employees and 90,000 network providers serve three million members throughout California. We offer an array of health plans, including Medi-Cal, Medicare and individual and family plans.
We also believe that California can achieve health equity. It will happen when every person, regardless of their socioeconomic status, has the chance to reach their full health potential. We have pioneered an innovative, multipronged approach to advance health equity. Our model is based on meaningful engagement with members, providers and community organizations. Together with our partners, Health Net develops programs that improve access to quality care and help to reduce disparities. To learn more about Health Net's unique approach, please visit our Bridging The Divide website here.
Health Net Fact Sheets
- Health Net: Company Overview (PDF)
- Awards and Recognition: 2016 - 2021 (PDF)
- Health Net in the Community: Central Valley (PDF)
- Health Net in the Community: Los Angeles (PDF)
- Health Net in the Community: Sacramento (PDF)
- Health Net in the Community: Imperial Valley (PDF)
- Our Commitment to Rural Health Care (PDF)