Employer Health Care Reform Guide
You've often heard Health Net say, "your business, your choice." We say it a lot because we believe it's the way things should work.
We also believe in the potential of health care reform, especially now as the biggest provisions of the Affordable Care Act have hit Main Street. It is an exciting but challenging time as many reform requirements continue to evolve.
In this time of change, you've got one sure thing. Health Net.
We are here to help you work through all the changes and to shape your health benefits strategy for the good of your employees and your business. Our online guide provides a high-level overview of the primary reform provisions and how they may impact your business.
Please use the above navigation to access more information about Health Care Reform.
- Levels of Health Coverage
- The New Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Marketplace Open Enrollment
- Financial Help for Consumers
- Coverage Changes in Effect
- Employer Shared Responsibility and Reporting
- Essential Health Benefits
- Good to Know: Cost-Sharing | Tax | Availability
- Grandfathered Plans
- The Individual Mandate
- Limits on Waiting Periods
- Medical Loss Ratio
- Notice of Marketplaces
- Rating Variation Limits
- Reinsurance, Risk Corridors and Adjustment
- Taxes and Fees
- Excise Tax aka "Cadillac Tax"
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Wellness Programs
- Clinical Trials FAQ
- Health Care Reform Timeline
- Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- Special Enrollment – Small Group plans
- Special Enrollment – Large Group plans