The Broker Incentive flyer program is comprised of the following bonus opportunities:
- Additional 1% supplemental compensation award for each new eligible small business groups sold
- Payable for the first 12 months of a new eligible Health Net group contract
- Only new SBG plans with effective dates of 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2021 are eligible for the incentive program.
- A small business group consists of 1–100 eligible employees.
- Incentive is based upon medical premium level only as measured sixty (60) days after effective date of the current contract.Premium associated with dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance plans, or COBRA coverage of any type, will not be used to calculate incentives.
- Small groups sold through Covered California, the California Public Exchange, or CalChoice are not eligible for participation in the Health Net 2021 Small Business Group incentive program.
- Participating brokers must be in good standing with a current, signed Health Net broker contract, and valid license on file.
- Groups split with another broker for commission purposes will also be split for this incentive program.
- General agents are excluded from participation; the credit for group business submitted via a general agent will be credited to the broker.
- General agents are excluded from participation; the credit for group business submitted via a general agent will be credited to the individual broker.
- One percent (1%) additional supplemental compensation for the first twelve (12) months will be processed and paid with regular Health Net commissions.
- Incentives shall be payable in addition to any published Health Net Small Group Incentive program in place during the same period.
- Payments will be reported on 1099s and 5500s.
- Health Net reserves the right to change or terminate this program.