Health Net was an early pioneer in the creation of tailored networks that give California employers the value they want by delivering affordability without compromise. Now we're delivering even more as we continue to build on our tailored network strength by delivering our new benefit-rich statewide WholeCare network and plans.
More ways to protect health
- Our new WholeCare network is our largest tailored network yet, and it brings quality health care at an affordable price, with coverage that includes popular and convenient CVS MinuteClinics.1
- Acupuncture is included and chiropractic services are optional, bringing many Californians the value-added benefits they want.
- Whole-person health approach that helps keep employees well and productive.
More relevant to your clients
- Easy-to-understand, choose and use HMO plans keep decision-making clear and simple.
- Sets employers up for the long-term. WholeCare is built to flex over time with planned expansions for 2014 (and beyond) in geographic coverage, prominent participating provider groups and other resources to match evolving employer and employee needs.
Simplicity and choice, with quality coverage
- Streamlined plan choices that meet budgets and exceed expectations.
- With expanded benefit coverage, Health Net WholeCare brings choices to employees while offering the highest quality of coverage through a broad selection of benefit-rich plans. Expanded coverage includes benefits like pediatric dental and vision services, medically necessary acupuncture, coverage for habilitative services, matching costsharing for inpatient hospital and mental health services, CVS MinuteClinics, and many other important benefits. When you connect your clients to health care coverage they can afford, employees will use, and both will value, you'll have exponential sales opportunities. WholeCare makes it easy.
Broker & Employer Materials for Small Groups
1 Not available in Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties.