1. Xgeva [Prescribing information] Thousand Oaks, CA: Amgen. December 2014.
2. American Cancer Society Bone Metastasis: Questions and Answers http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003087-pdf.pdf. Accessed July 1, 2014.
3. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Bone Cancer Version 1.2014. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/bone.pdf. Accessed July 1, 2014.
4. Stopeck AT, Lipton A, Body J-J, et al. Denosumab compared with zoledronic acid for the treatment of bone metastases in patients with advanced breast cancer: a randomized, double-blind study. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28 (35):5132-9.
5. Smith MR, Egerdie B, Hernandez TN, et al. Denosumab in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy in non-metastatic prostate cancer. N Engl J Med. 2009;361:745-755.
6. DrugDex Drug Database. Thompson Micromedex Web site. Available at: http://www.thomsonhc.com. Accessed January 26, 2015.