1. Amerge [Prescribing Information] Research Triangle Park, NJ: GlaxoSmithKline; October 2013.
2. Axert [Prescribing Information] Raritan, NJ: Ortho-Mc-Neil-Janssen; August 2014.
3. Imitrex Nasal [Prescribing Information] Research Triangle Park, NJ: GlaxoSmithKline; November 2013.
4. Imitrex [Prescribing Information] Research Triangle Park, NJ: GlaxoSmithKline; November 2013.
5. Maxalt [Prescribing Information] Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck; December 2011.
6. Zomig Nasal [Prescribing Information] Wilmington, DE: AstraZeneca; September 2013.
7. Zomig [Prescribing Information] Wilmington, DE: Astra Zeneca; September 2012.
8. Frova [Prescribing Information] Chadds Ford, PA: Endo; October 2013.
9. Relpax [Prescribing Information] New York, NY: Pfizer; September 2013.
10. Treximet [Prescribing Information] Morristown, NJ: Pernix Therapeutics; May 2015.
11. Silberstein SD. Practice parameter: Evidence-based guidelines for migraine headache (an evidence-based review) Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 2000;55:754-762.
12. Ferrari MD, Koon KI, Lipton RB, Goadsby PJ. Oral triptans (serotonin 5-HT(1B/1D) agonists) in acute migraine treatment: a meta-analysis of 53 trials. The Lancet 2001;358:1668-1675.
13. Lewis D, et al. Practice parameter: Pharmacological Treatment of Migraine Headaches in Children and Adolescents. Report of the American Academy of Neurology Quality Standards Subcommittee of the Practice Guidelines of the Child Neurology Society. Neurology 2004;63: 2215-2224.
14. MICROMEDEXR Healthcare Series [Internet database]. Greenwood Village, Colo: Thomson Healthcare. Updated periodically. Accessed July 6, 2015.
15. Francis GJ, Becker WJ, Pringsheim TM. Acute and preventive pharmacologic treatment of cluster headache. Neurology 2010;75:463-73.