When searching for a plan, please keep the following in mind:
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact us. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
- These contracts are renewed annually, and availability of coverage beyond the end of the contract year is not guaranteed. These plans may not be available to Medicare beneficiaries in the following contract year because, by law, plan sponsors, like Health Net, can choose not to renew their contract with CMS, or they can reduce their service area, and/or CMS may also refuse to renew the contract, thus resulting in a termination or non-renewal.
- You must live in the service area for the Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Health Net's Online Enrollment is not available for Employer Groups and/or unions. Contact your Benefits Administrator if you currently receive health care benefits through an employer and/or union.
- In addition to Health Net's Online Enrollment, Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Health Net's Medicare Advantage plans through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Online Enrollment Center, located at www.medicare.gov.
- Individuals must have both Part A and Part B to enroll. Medicare beneficiaries can only enroll in these plans during certain times of the year and must continue to pay their Medicare Part B premiums. Plan benefits and cost-sharing may vary by plan, county and region. Contact us for more information.
What You Should Know When Shopping for Medicare Plans
Thank you for your interest in Health Net's Medicare Advantage Plans. Take a look through some of our resources below to learn more about choosing a plan.
New to Medicare Advantage? Click here
Enrollment Key Dates
At Health Net, we want to make shopping for health insurance as easy as possible. Which is why we've created an easy-to-read list of key dates that every Medicare Advantage beneficiary should know about. The enrollment period only happens once per year, so make sure you know when it is.
The Health Net Difference
We strive to make shopping for health insurance a great experience! With easy-to-understand health plans and reliable coverage, it's no wonder we've helped millions of members. When you become a Health Net member, you have access to a large provider network, exceptional customer support, a variety of tools and resources, and more.
Free Medicare Seminars
Learn more about Medicare Advantage at one of our free seminars. Our representatives can answer your questions regarding benefits, eligibility, prescription drugs, and more.
Information last updated 02-19-2014
Health Net has a contract with Medicare to offer HMO, PPO and HMO SNP plans. Health Net has a contract with Medicare and Medicaid to offer HMO SNP plans. Enrollment in a Health Net Medicare Advantage plan depends on contract renewal.
Y0035_2014_0303_C (H0351, H0562, H5439, H5520, H6815, EG) CMS Approval [PENDING]