- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid; offer general information, a plan finder tool and a drug finder.
- Find out if you qualify for extra help from the government by visiting the Social Security Administration.
- Fraud Awareness Flyer - Learn how to protect your identity (pdf)
- Medicare Interactive, a national not-for-profit, consumer service organization, dedicated to ensuring that older adults and people with disabilities get good affordable health care.
- Visit Medicare Rx Connect, for answers to frequently asked questions and their free Rx Compare tool.
- For more information about Medicare Part D, visit the Center for Medicare Advocacy.
- BenefitsCheckUp helps people connect to government programs that provide help paying for prescription drugs, health care, utilities and other needs.
- The State Health Insurance Assistance Program, or SHIP, is a national program that offers one-on-one counseling and assistance to people with Medicare and their families.
Information last updated