The subscriber number can be found on your Health Net Insurance card. Please enter the complete ID, including all letters and numbers. All letters must be typed as capital letters.
1. I'm a Broker (Provider or Employer), is there a Health Net Mobile application for me? At this time, Health Net Mobile is only available for Members. Health Net is currently investigating additional mobile applications for Brokers, Providers, and Employers.
2. What is my username and password for Health Net Mobile? The username and password that you currently use to access Healthnet.com is what you would use to login to Health Net Mobile.
3. What if I don't have a username and password for Healthnet.com? If you are not currently registered for Healthnet.com, simply go to the site and click on the �Register Now� button. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to use Health Net Mobile.
4. What information do I need to register with Healthnet.com? All you need is your Subscriber ID and date of birth. Your subscriber ich can be found on you Health Net ID card.
5. What if I can't remember my username or password from Healthnet.com? Go to Healthnet.com and follow the prompts to have your username or password sent to you.
6. I'm a Broker (Provider or Employer), why won't my Healthnet.com username and password work? At this time, Health Net Mobile is only available for Members. Health Net is currently investigating additional mobile applications for Brokers, Providers, and Employers.
7. I don't see all the information about my plan that I do on Healthnet.com, where can I go to get additional plan information. You can visit Healthnet.com for all your plan information. Additionally, you can view your Schedule of Benefits from within 'My Plan'. Future enhancements to Health Net Mobile will provide additional 'My Plan' information.
8. What is 'My Provider'? 'My Provider' is a place to keep your favorite providers in one easy to access location. This functionality is only available on Health Net Mobile.
9. I have a PPO plan, why don't I see any provider in 'My Provider'? If you are a PPO member, you must first search for a provider using the 'ProviderSearch' function and then add it to your favorites. The next time you access 'My Provider' your saved provider will appear.
10. I have an HMO plan, I see a doctor listed under 'My Provider', how did it get there? If you are an HMO member, your current Primary Care Physician (PCP) is automatically listed in 'My Provider'. You can also add additional providers through Provider Search.
11. How many providers can I save a favorites? You can save up to XXX in 'My Provider'
12. My family has multiple PCPs, will they also be listed under 'My Provider'? Yes, each PCP will be listed under the associated member.
13. Can I use my Health Net Mobile ID card in place of my real Health Net ID card? Your Health Net Mobile ID card provides all the information your physical ID card contains. However a provider still may wish to see your physical ID card and verify your eligibility.
14. Do I have to login to use ProviderSearch? No, you don't. You can do a Guest Search which doesn't require a login, however if you do login, Health Net Mobile has access to your plan information which makes searching a lot faster and easier.
15. Why is there a special option for Urgent Care Facilities? Won't they show in the results if I do a ProviderSearch. Health Net Mobile provides a special 'Urgent Care Facilities Only' option so that if you are in an urgent situation you can quickly find a facility without having to scan through results.
16. I've turned off Location Services on my iPhone, can I still do a ProviderSearch? Yes. The Locations Services setting on your iPhone allows you to pinpoint your current location to do a ProviderSearch. If this function is not enabled, you can still search using the address you have on file with Health Net or by Zip Code.
17. Can Health Net Mobile give me directions to a provider I have found? Yes. After you have identified a provider, you can select the 'Directions' button at the bottom of your screen to display directions. Directions will be displayed based on the location entered when you started the search.
18. How can I see a list of Providers versus the map view? You can toggle back and forth between the Map and List view by selecting the button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
19. When I look at the details of a Provider there is a button for 'Add to Favorites', what does that do? The 'Add to Favorites' button allows you to add the Provider information to 'My Provider' in Health Net Mobile for easy access.