Returning Broker Recertification – California
Welcome Back! We're glad to have you recertify with us to sell our 2014 MA and MAPD plans.
Prior to marketing or selling any Health Net Medicare Product, you must complete the 2014 Certification requirements below to ensure accurate completion and efficient processing of your Broker Agreement.
- Step 1: Take 2014 AHIP Exam
- Go to our Health Net AHIP site
(even if you have already completed the AHIP certification. Further instructions will be provided once you launch the training program site.)
- Refer to: Health Net-AHIP Site Access Instruction (pdf)
- Take the AHIP exam and obtain your AHIP Certification of Completion. Please retain a copy for your records.
- NEW FOR 2014 PAPERLESS – Health Net no longer requires Medicare Brokers to Fax or Email Certification documents. All Certifications will be electronically transmitted to our Medicare Broker Intake Unit for verification and processing.
- Step 2: Complete the 2014 HN Product Training, CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse Training and the HN Compliance Training
Complete the following 2014 Training Certifications:
- 2014 Product Training
- The CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse Training
- Health Net 2014 General Compliance & Medicare Sales Compliance Training.
These trainings are hosted on the Health Net AHIP Site.
Reminder – Health Net no longer requires Medicare Brokers to Fax or Email AHIP Certification documents or HN specific trainings certifications. All Certifications will be electronically transmitted from the AHIP site to our Medicare Broker Intake Unit for verification and Processing. You will be able to print a copy for your records or if required by your Upline.
- ALSO NEW FOR 2014 – Health Net’s training requirements are different this year. Health Net requires the following certification prior to you Marketing or Selling 2014 Health Net Medicare Products.
- AHIP Certification
- Health Net 2014 Product Training
- CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse Training
(even if you have completed with another carrier you are required to complete the version on the Health Net training site.)
- Health Net 2014 General Compliance & Medicare Sales Training
- Step 3: Receive a confirmation email
- A confirmation email will be sent by Health Net Medicare Broker Contracting in 2 to 3 business days advising that all required training on the Health Net / AHIP site has been completed. Email subject line is “2014 Health Net Recertification”.
If you need assistance with the contracting process, please call:
Health Net Broker Services 1-800-708-7646
Please Note :
This page is for returning brokers who are recertifying. If you are a new broker and need to certify for the first time, please