HMO Silver Network
Health Net’s HMO Silver Network was designed to help confront the challenge of ever rising health care costs, without sacrificing quality. For groups of 51 or more, it achieves this by combining the comprehensive benefits of any of our existing HMO plans with a select network of cost-efficient providers. The HMO Silver Network is available in all or parts of Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco Stanislaus, Santa Clara and Ventura Counties. Group must be favorable to the network service area.
HMO Silver Network advantages:
- Affordability – The HMO Silver Network is simply a select subset of our regular HMO network to include the most cost-efficient providers.
- Choice – For groups of 51 or more, the HMO Silver Network is available with any of our existing HMO plans. You get the same benefits at lower price points.
- Accessibility – The HMO Silver Network maintains excellent access and service standards, with a large network of PCPs, specialists and hospitals over a ten-county service area.
- Simplicity – Nothing is new except the network and the price, and we've made sure that network selection will go smoothly.
- Support – All of our HMO plans come with Decision Power, a unique decision support service that includes 24/7 access to Health Coaches, support videos, online tools and informational resources. The goal is to help our members work closely with their doctors to make confident health care decisions that are right for them.
- Decision PowerSM – Health Net addresses the needs of the whole person and fosters long-term benefit sustainability with Decision Power. Integral to all our health plans, Decision Power helps reduce high-cost service utilization and supports workplace productivity by helping people make the decisions that are right for their health and their life — from wellness to health coaching, chronic condition management to end-stage disease support.
For more information about the HMO Silver Network option, please contact your broker or Health Net sales representative.