Decision Power Healthy Discounts
Program Terms and Conditions
Program Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: All current Health Net Commercial (HMO, Individual & Family Plan, POS), AIM, Medicare, and Health Net Life members are eligible for the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program until their health plan coverage is terminated.
- Program timing/changes: This program commenced October 1, 1998. Continuation of the program is at the sole discretion of Health Net. Health Net reserves the right to change any program services and/or its Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Program services: Health Net Decision Power Healthy Discounts is not intended as a benefit program purchased from Health Net. The Decision Power Healthy Discounts program is made available to specified Health Net members free of charge. Decision Power Healthy Discounts programs offer discounts/reduced fees on services and products. However, the products and services available from Decision Power Healthy Discounts are not part of your medical benefits plan, but are part of the Health Net Wellness program available to its members. Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers are independent businesses; Health Net does not directly contract with Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers. Services and/or supplies must be purchased directly from a Decision Power Healthy Discounts provider.
- Non-endorsement: The Health Net Decision Power Healthy Discounts program is not intended as an endorsement of any Decision Power Healthy Discounts products, services or providers. Similarly, Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers do not endorse any of Health Net's health plans.
- Exclusive use: The Decision Power Healthy Discounts program is intended for current Health Net health plan subscribers and their covered dependents. It is therefore impermissible for any other person or company to use the program and its discounts.
- Questions or disputes: All questions or disputes regarding the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program shall be resolved by Health Net. Questions or disputes regarding Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers shall be resolved by the providers.
- Errors or omissions: Health Net is not responsible for typographical errors and/or omissions in any Decision Power Healthy Discounts program materials. Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers, products, services, prices and discounts set out in this brochure are current as of the date of its printing. Always contact the provider to get the current prices and discounts before you obtain a product or service.
- Health Net Decision Power Healthy Discounts offers discounts on health products and reduced-fee health services. Decision Power Healthy Discounts is not part of your Health Net benefit program and is not intended to take the place of any covered benefits and is offered to the member in addition to, rather than instead of, covered benefits. It is made available to specified Health Net members free of charge as part of Health Net's Wellness Program. Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers are independent businesses. Members purchase services and/or supplies directly from these providers. Questions or complaints regarding the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program should be directed to Health Net’s Member Services Department. Questions or complaints regarding a Decision Power Healthy Discounts provider should be directed to that provider.
- Price and availability: Discounts for Decision Power Healthy Discounts products are based on the providers’ regular retail prices. Discounts on Decision Power Healthy Discounts services are based on the providers’ usual charges. Provider’s prices and charges are subject to change without notice. All discounted products and services are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
- Liability: Health Net makes no endorsements or warranties on any of the products or services offered through the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program and assumes no liability for such. The Decision Power program may be amended, revised or withdrawn by Health Net at any time without notice. You have access to Decision PowerSM through your current enrollment with any of the following Health Net companies: Health Net of Arizona, Inc.; Health Net of California, Inc.; Health Net of Connecticut, Inc.; Health Net of New Jersey, Inc.; Health Net of New York, Inc.; Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc.; Health Net Insurance of New York, Inc.; Health Net Life Insurance Company.
- In Arizona, benefits are underwritten and/or administered by Health Net of Arizona, Inc., for HMO plans and Health Net Life Insurance Company for indemnity plans and life insurance coverage. The Health Net of Arizona, Inc. service area includes all Arizona counties. Health Net, Inc., is the parent company of both Health Net of Arizona, Inc., and Health Net Life Insurance Company.
- Decision PowerSM is not part of Health Net’s commercial medical benefit plans nor affiliated with Health Net’s provider network and it may be revised or withdrawn without notice.
- Decision Power is part of Health Net’s Medicare Advantage benefit plans but is not affiliated with Health Net's provider network. Decision Power services, including Health Coaches, are additional resources that Health Net makes available to enrollees of the above listed Health Net companies.
- Health Net® is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. A Better DecisionSM and Decision PowerSM are service marks of Health Net, Inc.
Members who participate in the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions described in Program Terms and Conditions and Provider Terms and Conditions. Members who make purchases through the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program are responsible for communicating with Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers about orders, order status, delivery instructions, product returns, order cancellation, product set-up or installations, product warranties and product liability. Questions or disputes regarding Decision Power Healthy Discounts providers shall be resolved by the provider.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Decision Power Healthy Discounts program, please contact a Decision Power Healthy Discounts Member Service representative by calling 1-888-RWD-PRGM (1-888-793-7746) toll-free, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F.
- Price and availability: Retail prices listed in this brochure are manufacturer's suggested retail prices. Decision Power Healthy Discounts prices are subject to change without notice. All discounted products and services are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Liability: Health Net makes no endorsements or warranties on any of the products services of the program and assumes no liability for such products and services.
- Program change: Health Net reserves the right to modify or cancel any program discount at any time without prior notification. Participating providers are subject to change without notice.
- Order cancellation/refund: If a member wishes to cancel an order or request a refund, it is the member's responsibility to do so by contacting the provider directly. The providers' phone numbers are included in this brochure.
- Taxes: State and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Discounts are applicable only when you identify yourself as a Health Net Decision Power Healthy Discounts member and/or present your Health Net ID card.
AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH NETWORKSTM ("ASH Networks") - The ASH Networks Affinity Program is a discount network program separate and non-inclusive of any covered services offered through American Specialty Health Plans of California, Inc. or any other ASH Networks benefit plan. None of the terms and conditions of American Specialty Health Plans of California, Inc. apply to ASH Networks' participation in the Decision Power Healthy Discounts Program. ASH Networks contracting providers are screened, credentialed and managed by ASH Networks. However, ASH Networks does not review services provided by ASH Networks contracting providers under this Affinity Program for clinical necessity or efficacy. ASH Networks makes no recommendations, representations, claims or guarantees regarding their services or products. Members who use ASH Networks Affinity Program are responsible for adherence to the payment and appointment policies of the network contracting providers, including those for cancelled or missed appointments. ASH Networks is not responsible for any portion of the costs associated with services provided through ASH Networks Affinity Program. If members wish to report complaints on services furnished by ASH Networks contracting providers, please contact ASH Networks Member Services toll-free at 1-877-335-2746, 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. M-F.
HEALTHYROADS.COM/HN - Nutritional supplement products are not a substitute for drugs or medical treatment. If you have any illness or disease, or are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication, consult your health care professional before using any dietary, nutritional, herbal or other supplement product. We do not provide any warranties for products and are not responsible for defective products manufactured by independent manufacturers. We only serve as a distributor of manufacturers' products. We do not warrant or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to reference material, recommendations, products or services, including any warranty of merchantability.
TRUVISION CONTACTS, INC. - 100 percent money-back guarantee within 45 days from the date of purchase to TruVision members on Rigid Gas Permeable lenses, Multifocal and Soft Toric lenses. Will exchange out soft spherical products (no refunds) only if the product is unopened, unmarked, non-damaged and at least one year from its expiration date on disposable, planned replacements, and color lenses only. A doctor's written prescription is required. Free shipping.
NEWPORT AUDIOLOGY - Thirty-day trial period (for complete money-back refund). Routine service offered for the life of the aid at no charge. The aid is covered for loss and damage for two years of normal use
The statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The health-related information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that patients receive from their physicians. Always seek the advice of your physician before beginning any new treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition.