Next Generation Telehealth
Health Net is going beyond an on demand model by expanding access to virtual care and ongoing support for our members.
Our telehealth programs can:
- Inform: High quality information on the coronavirus, and what to do about it.
- Consult: Virtual consultations with licensed clinicians when patients need it.
- Monitor: Digital in-app monitoring with a care plan for each individual.
- Refer: Swift transfer to face-to-face and emergency care when it's needed.
- Decide: Support the decision to self-isolate with our AI Symptom Checker – 24/7 Live Chat support with coronavirus-trained professionals.
As we focus on improving care coordination and access, we hold ourselves accountable to meet the needs of the populations we serve, one member at a time.
Telehealth resource options and features*
- Licensed nurse access
- Telephone support
- Advice from anywhere
- Nurses can assess ical conditions and symptoms
- Nurses can recommend next steps for care
- Available 24/7
* Note: MinuteClinic and Teladoc may not be available with all plans, networks, and groups. See Sales Consultant or Account Manager for details.