Our passion to protect privacy and personal health information remains steadfast and ongoing. As part of that commitment, our Centene Secure Email tool supports the transfer of private matters that include:
- Protected health information (PHI and ePHI).
- Personally identifiable information (PII).
These matters can include, but are not limited to:
- Benefit information.
- Claims or premium queries.
- Medical management.
- Behavioral health.
- Chronic illness.
To send a secure message, please click the relevant button below and we will be in touch shortly.
Please note: For current messages, reply directly to the message you received from our Centene, Health Net or MHN agents.
Centene Secure Email FAQs
When do I need to use Centene Secure Email?
Use Centene Secure Email when sending private and sensitive health information. Our efforts to protect sensitive information reach all members and business partners. Centene Secure Email can be had by all, including:
- Independent contractors
- Law and consulting firms
- Government agencies
What do I need to do to start sending a secure email?
The system is simple. When you first access the system, it will check to confirm your email provider encryption methods meet our security standards. If not, you will get a message to complete a one-time sign up. This is needed before you begin receiving secure emails.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- If you now use Centene Secure Email, no further action is needed.
- If your email provider supports Transport Layer Security Encryption (TLS Encryption), emails from Health Net will arrive in your normal email inbox securely. No further action is needed.
- If this is your first time using Centene Secure Email and your email provider does not support TLS Encryption, click on the system-generated link. This will prompt you to create a username and password with security questions. Once this step is finished, the email message is decrypted and displayed.
Review the Centene Secure Email User Guide (PDF) for more details about what it is and how to use it.
Who do I contact for questions about Centene Secure Email?
Please contact us at the support phone number. For any other general questions, contact the sales agent you are now working with.
How can I get a Centene secure account?
Centene Secure Email is highly restricted. The accounts must be started by a Health Net/MHN/Centene sales agent. To request an account or resolve issues about Centene Secure Email, please contact the agent who you normally do business with. Keep in mind that this only applies to email domains that are not TLS-enabled.