Find value - at a price that's good for business
You want the winning plans and networks that offer the right fit for everyone, and every group.
At Health Net, we continue to deliver your clients the coverage choices they want – so you can take your business where you want it to grow.
Check out our values and options, and contact us today for an evaluation.
Our HMO and PPO plans + networks are winning combinations of cost savings, competitive rates and care access.
- Platinum/Gold HMO plans paired with our best-for-small-business WholeCare and Full HMO networks continue to help control costs for employers and employees.
- Platinum HMO plans can provide the lowest out-of-pocket costs (see example chart below).
- PPO Value Gold and Silver plans + Full PPO Network offer the advantages of flexible, broad PPO coverage with competitive market rates and plan premium savings.
Your Health Net sales representative can help you get started today with:
- Comparative quotes
- Targeting savings over our competitors
- Finding the lowest prices throughout the Southern and Northern California markets
Platinum HMO plan example: potential out-of-pocket cost savings based on benefit usage of a 40-year-old member located in Region 15
|WholeCare HMO Plan Benefit Usage||Platinum $10 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Platinum $30 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Gold $50 Out-of-Pocket Costs||Silver $50 Out-of-Pocket Costs|
|PCP office visit||$10||$30||$50||$50|
|Outpatient surgery (hospital)||$150||$500||$1,300||$2,5001|
|Follow-up PCP office visit||$10||$30||$50||$50|
Total Plan Benefit Usage Out-of-Pocket Costs
Plan Premium after 50% Employer Contribution
Total member out-of-pocket costs
1 $5,000 service with a 50% cost share
Boost your book of business with our latest underwriting guidelines (PDF):
- Simpler selling: Participation guidelines have been reduced to 25% within our Enhanced Choice A and Enhanced Choice B programs.
- Flexible choices: Three separate underwriting programs.
- Smoother enrollment: No DE9C paperwork required.
- View and download our small business Q3 2021 premium rates and medical/vision/dental benefits for ACA-compliant plan policies, dental and vision, effective 7/1/2021-9/30/2021.1
- Contact your Health Net sales representative to find our lowest rates throughout the Southern and Northern California markets!
- Q3 2021 medical rates (XLSX) (new business and renewing)
- 2021 dental rates (XLSX)
- 2021 vision rates (XLSX)
- 2021 medical portfolio (XLSX)
- 2021 vision portfolio (XLSX)
- 2021 dental portfolio (XLSX)
- Medical: Q3 2021 small business rates will have a 0.3% increase for PPO and EnhancedCare PPO plans, and a 0.4% increase for HMO and HSP plans.2
- Dental: No rate or plan changes at this time.
- Vision: No rate or plan changes at this time.
- Optional chiro: No rate or plan changes at this time.
These rates can be released immediately. However, you must include this disclaimer:
"Rates quoted are pending completion of regulatory review."
1 Please call your Account Manager for Grandfathered rates at 800-447-8812, option 2.
2 The above rates represent statewide averages. Actual plan rates vary by rating region. Percentages shown compare Q3 2021 rates to Q2 2021 rates.
|HMO Platinum plans
WholeCare HMO and Full Network HMO networks
|Leading the way with value in 2021
Learn more in our Portfolio and Network section
|PPO Value plans
Full Network PPO
|Offer the advantages of flexible, broad PPO coverage with competitive market rates and plan premium savings|
|Dental, vision, chiro, life||Our business-boosting bundling discounts (PDF) make our ancillary benefits (PDF) even more competitive|
|Telehealth and care access options||We're continuing our expanded access to care options (PDF) with Babylon Health, CVS MinuteClinic, Nurse Advice, Heal, myStrength, Aunt Bertha|
- The Q3 2021 Rate Guide (PDF) displays our first Q3 2021 rates release.
- Our latest underwriting guidelines and options (PDF) support Q3 success!
- Sales videos help strengthen your new group sales and renewals! Share them with your groups today!
- Check out the Top Reasons (PDF) to enroll, or stay, with us.
- Our 2021 Small Group Solutions Portfolio (PDF) and 2021 Ancillary Portfolio (PDF) are important tools that include plan overviews.
- Our Desktopper (PDF) and Dental/Vision Sell Sheet (PDF) give you useful snapshots of our 2021 offerings.
- Are your clients ready to enroll with us? Get our 2021 enrollment forms.
- Help your current clients stay enrolled with Health Net upon their Q3 2021 renewal (PDF).
We continue to be committed to the health and success of your business, and are standing by to help. Call your Health Net representative today to get started on a successful Q3!
Visit our website for more information and resources.